Super Fast Office Internet - Only for our neighbors at 102 S. Tejon!
Available only to our neighbors here at 102 South Tejon Street, in downtown Colorado Springs, our NeighborLink product is meant to make life easy. Easy to get, easy to use, and easy to to build your business on. Offered in speeds of 50mbps to 1000mbps, our Internet service cannot be beat!
50mbps - 1000mbps / Starting at $50
Inexpensive. Incredibly fast. Powered by Data102's leading network - get it, it's hot!
Fastest Internet in Southern Colorado
Built on the same network as our award winning DataDirect bandwidth, NeighborLink is ridiculously fast.
An SLA we live by
We guarantee our network will be up and running 100% of the time or your money back.
Perfect for VoIP and Cloud Services!
Our NeighborLink is the highest quality Internet you can buy, and works amazingly well with Voice over IP (voip), and is snappy and fast to make your cloud and web applications sing!
Internet Transit - Tier 1, Top 10 Providers
Data102's Dedicated Internet Service is incredibly fast and well connected due to our direct links to high quality Tier-1 and backbone Internet providers. This ensures the highest quality, lowest latency, and most reliable service in southern Colorado.
We also have planned our bandwidth to have multiple exits through Colorado Springs, Denver, New Mexico and Chicago to make our network as resilient as possible.
Direct Peering with the Biggest Content Providers
We maintain a variety of direct peering connections to make sure that our customers have direct access to the networks that users want to get to. Our private peering partners include:
- Multiple Tier 1 backbone providers
- Redundant uplinks to transits
- Multiple building fiber exits
- Multiple cardinal-direction city exits
- Best Practice OSPF+iBGP+eBGP design
- Best Practice switchblock architecture
- Private local DNS resolvers
- Geographically redundant DNS
- Redundant internal uplinks
- Integrated DDoS detection & blackholing service
- Persistent 24/7/365 monitoring and oversight
- Redundant service available on customer handoff
- All transits are Top-10 Providers
- Multi-gigabit uplinks to providers
- 10Gbps+ uplinks to exchanges and direct peers
- Real-time Netflow monitoring & automated adjustments
- Hardware-based switching for lowest latency
- Non-oversubscribed, and never maxed out!
- Available GigE & 10gbps handoffs for customers
100% Cost Effective
- We buy bulk and pass the savings on to our customers
- Aggressive pricing on all commit-levels
- Capped & 95th% / Burstable bandwidth options
- Pay-as-you-grow options
- Free cabinet-to-cabinet cross connects
Internet Exchange Connections
Data102 peers on both the Denver Any2 exchange and on the Los Angeles Any2 exchange at One Wilshire. This affords us the ability to turn-up private peering with high-volume networks quickly, and with 10gbps links, provides plenty of capacity for growth.
Data102 also is a central point for peering in Southern Colorado, and our customers include ISPs and end customers alike. We like to call our own network the Pikes Peak Internet eXchange, and and as our network grows, the value to newcomers increases.
The Best SLA and Guarantee in Southern Colorado!
Data102 offers the best Internet service in Colorado, and our SLA shows it: 100% x 10. We believe in our network so much that we confidently offer a 10x refund for any failures, and we put it in writing.
0% Packet Loss
Or 10x your money back!
*For every one hour of experienced downtime, Data102 will credit you 10x the amount paid for the impacted service period, e.g. a 2 hour outage receives a 20 hour credit.